Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back To Login Rewards...yeah, I Know

Symbiont71

I just got a warframe bp. Again. It should be ok, but it's just... C'mon..a few days in a row?

Getting credits in this game is not that hard, really, not even in the beggining. So don't give me that "new people don't have credits to buy blueprints" line. Just don't.

There are two kinds of players (from this point of view):

-the new ones, with hardly any credits. They don't need warframe blueprints. You know why? Because they are too new to the game to have the parts for those warframes and when they DO have the parts, they WILL have credits for the blueprint. Period. One more thing: the blueprints are random...why would someone need a random warframe blueprint? Yeah, they can sell it...but i bet they prefer the 10k credits reward over that. Sad, huh?

-the veterans. Nothing to say here.

Now, by knowing this, where is the logic in putting those warframe BPs on Tier 3 rewards? Yeah, i know, there are weapon BPs too..but really? Does anyone want them?

I know this all sounded rude and i appologize, but frankly speaking, 2 formas and 1 catalyst in almost 6 months of playing is not something to be cool about. I'm not complaining about not getting more rare rewards, but ALL the other rewards (please don't count the days, it's really sad) are..useless. 

No, i don't say "Give people potatoes!!!!". No. The drop rate for those is FINE. Really. Formas? Fine. It just that except from catalysts/reactors and formas, there's nothing usefull in the reward pool.

I got a few coupons also, those are fine too. But we need something else for the rewards. A token system would be great.

1 token for tier 1

2 tokens for tier 2

3 tokens for tier 3. Then you can use like, i don't know, a month worth of points to get a catalyst / reactor and a lot more rewards for less. Like coupons, alternative helmets, forma...

There are many ways to fix this system, and please don't say it isn't broken.

What do you guys think that we should get from the login rewards, besides formas, potatoes and coupons? 

I must mention that i'm ok with the drop rate for forma and potatoes. These are rare and should be.

This system is about making people login everyday, wanting to come back to the game...it is broken...the fact that we get the rewards is a secondary effect, not a reason to login in days you can't play.

It's free stuff.

PS: People log on everyday because they want to play Warframe.

Players can be divided in 2:

-some play everyday just for the game

-some login only for the reward, waiting for something new and don't want to lose the tier 3 rewards.

you're right, i know. Seriously. When someone gives you something for free, you don't ask for more. You take it and thank them.

All i'm saying is that the system "makes" you want the "free" rare stuff and keeps disappointing you by giving almost nothing. Even if it's free, it's close to useless. Giving something that people can ACTUALLY use, even in small quantities won't hurt nobody, because the small quantities become bigger everyday and you feel rewarded.

This system only makes you feel fooled (if you care about it).

It's a nice feature and it can be improved a lot more.