Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forbid Kuva Flood on Hades (Ambulas)

Asdryu

Everytime I see a Kuva Flood there it's like Kuva Flood never started at all, and whenever I happen to let myself do one, I remember everything on why I don't do that.

Time - this alone makes Kuva Flood on that terrible mission completely worthless. I could do 3 kuva siphons by the time I'll be done with that. It takes roughly 16 minutes to complete that mission. Poor everyone that has to farm for Trinity nowadays (at least it's not Excalibur).

I'm sure that somewhere it has already being explained why Ambulas' boss fight is probably the worst mission in the game (might be cool for some for the 1st two times you do it), so I'm not going there (and if not, I still don't understand why the once flawless Exterminate had to be changed).

So, please: Kuva Flood already spawns ONE time PER HOUR (sadly, this is not some kind of "hard mode" challenge you can just choose). Everywhere BUT Hades. Survival? Ok. Excavation?!? Ok. MOBILE DEFENSE?!? Ok... Hades? Nope, guess I'm just doing all the regular Kuva Siphons. Oh wait, no more siphons? Off to survival then, thanks. Maybe even bounties can yield more.

I don't think Kuva Flood Ambulas is that bad...but then again I only run Ambulas on Hades, Pluto when there is a Kuva Flood.

I can see DE lowering number of hacked Ambuli(sp?) to only 3 or 4, to make the multiple farming runs more streamlined.

Not sure as to why you run normal Kuva Siphons instead of just running Kuva Survival at Taveuni, Kuva Fortress.