The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Balls

lautalocos

no, not THOSE balls

the white balls that vauban uses on his skills are placeholders, right? because if they are not, they should change them. they look horrible

edit: i don´t mean the shape of them, i meant the textures

Edited by lautalocos

no, not THOSE balls

the white balls that vauban uses on his skills are placeholders, right? because if they are not, they should change them. they look horrible

I love to put my Vauban balls on everything. Espacially fello Tenno. You have to agree that there aren't many things better than a Warframe running around with Vauban balls on his/her forehead.

I love to put my Vauban balls on everything. Espacially fello Tenno. You have to agree that there aren't many things better than a Warframe running around with Vauban balls on his/her forehead.

well, we all can agree on that. we vaubans love putting our balls on everything, but i think that if the balls look better other tenno would like to have them on their faces a lot more

What would lobbable, lightning-dispensing turrets look like? Tall tesla coils? Imagine lobbing a pole underhand and making it fall on one of its end.

All of his abilities aren't exactly directed or rooted in any particular way, like a turret that is rooted to the ground by a base, traverses to aim at targets. They're just point-of-origins for the electroshocks, the directed repulsor fields, large-area repulsor fields, and gravitational singularity.

What would lobbable, lightning-dispensing turrets look like? Tall tesla coils? Imagine lobbing a pole underhand and making it fall on one of its end.

All of his abilities aren't exactly directed or rooted in any particular way, like a turret that is rooted to the ground by a base, traverses to aim at targets. They're just point-of-origins for the electroshocks, the directed repulsor fields, large-area repulsor fields, and gravitational singularity.

i didnt mean the shape of them, just the textures so that they don´t look like snowballs

I thought they were grey with some tech-looking textures?

Did stuff change from the last time I played Vauban? @_@

they are completely white balls. it only has electricity special effects around it but under that it´s still just a white ball

I dislike the lightning portion as it obscures my vision when balls are lobbed on me at random. As such I would suggest for the lightning to be put inside the spheres. That might look a lot better instead of these seemingly untextured balls and less 'in your face' at the same time.

lightningball.gif

I have proof of silvery grey ball with seams!

pc8x.jpg

nbpw.jpg

that´s what i mean. they look like those fake pearls from the collars that dude sells on the beach. yes, im talking about that dude, you know who. i think they should look like some mechanical ball, not like fake pearls

edit: i don´t mean the shape of them, i meant the textures

Change the texture? the only texture i see is the animated or uv area using a texture split, lightning part?

Do you mean change the inner-sphere so it actually has a texture?

Well, calling this ball like.... ehem, a ball... isn't a good idea. This is more about kind of grenade, techno-mine of sort. So some retexturing should be good, at least to look better when I'm sticking a $%@#load of teslas onto my dethcube.