Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane helmets

Feld5her

Question

Hello there

I was a player since 2013, and have a collection of arcane helmets. I took a long break around Nyx prime release-ish and remember arcane helmets still working back then. I came back and noticed that my Ember's ah do not give bonuses anymore when I switch between them.

Was there a patch that killed arcane helmets?

Edited by Feld5her

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, scourge213 said:

Hi,

No, arcane helmets exist, however duplicate versions of them exist without the 'arcane' prefix and stats. Make sure that the helm you equip is named 'Arcane ...'

Thanks, maybe I picked the wrong one, I will double check. I also noticed I got an extra Frost Prime at level 0 while I still have my Maxed Frost Prime, why is that? What should I do with it?

25 minutes ago, Feld5her said:

Thanks, maybe I picked the wrong one, I will double check. I also noticed I got an extra Frost Prime at level 0 while I still have my Maxed Frost Prime, why is that? What should I do with it?

There was a free frost prime half an year ago. Iirc it was because of twitch prime. Did you claim any rewards through twitch?

If not, it doesn't, matter, how you use it is up to you. Build it some other way, or sell it and free up the slot for some other frame.