Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe idea Eilon

Salazeus

So that's just a rough idea, so let me know what you think. I got few concepts like that. 

Name: Eilon

Lore: some sentient infusion trials 

Abilities

1. Electro-magnet -

when hold - creates a wave of electromagnetic wave that deals damage around, disrupts shields for few seconds and attracts nearby items, excess of items is assimilated. 

When click - disrupts shield on single enemy, or stuns him for a while, allowing finisher. When used on items boxes chests etc gains stacks for assimilation. 

2. Assimilation - uses charges gathered from items, ammo and excess materials around you building armor on warframe. 

3. Uses stacks of assimilated items to crate one of 3 previously molded items (a small turret, energy gen or health gen etc )

4. Uses additional armor on the frame made with 2 ability to morph into either some powerful cannon, or missiles, or some shields around an area, or some boosts. ( I didn't quite got this one fully yet) 

So what do you think? Good warframe? 

how about this as a reiteration?

passive: get 150 armor each for not carrying a primary and secondary and all ammo pickups are converted to energy. <armor> each stack grants +25% armor
    ability 1: assimilate-- on hit enemy- drain all armor and give 1 stack of <armor> to frame
                         -- on hit team- give 100% armor to target and drain 1 stack of <armor>
                 -- on hit crates- open crate without having to touch them (even locked ones)
    ability 2: turret    -- drains 50% of <armor> stacks to summon 1 turret that has the amount of armor that you lost as its health. press again to dismantle the turret and regain whatever armor is left.
    ability 3: hack         -- release an AOE burst that hacks all nearby enemy electronics making them fight for you. press again to destroy all hacked items, gaining 1 <armor> stack per item.
    ability 4: clone     -- drains all <armor> stacks to build an exact copy of your frame including the amount of armor you had. can be used multiple times to create multiple clones max amount can be increased by range.

P.S. love the idea. it got my brain ticking.

Edited by FlammingBunny
had P.P. instead of P.S.