Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa and Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates

Stormwind81

Question

14 answers to this question

I gues I have only these options:

- buy her for 325p in the market

- wait for an event to come to be able to farm the coordinates again or mesa prime

- some guy who is also farming the key and more lucky who will team up with me and share his key!

il y a 1 minute, kamyung a dit :

If I am not mistaken you can earn mutalist alad v stuff on invasions

Well, thats what I got told too but I just run 5 missions and nothing. I guess its a myth and when they drop its like 1 in 20 runs maybe! When you need 3 for making one key this is not what I want to spent my time with doing in warframe tbh 😉

The Coordinates drop from Infested Invasions, but the rewards are not fixed, so it might drop either Mutagen Mass or the Coordinates. Check which reward it is before investing in the Invasion. The Coordinates also drop in the Derelict Survival missions, but they are not guaranteed.

il y a 1 minute, Cadrua a dit :

The Coordinates drop from Infested Invasions, but the rewards are not fixed, so it might drop either Mutagen Mass or the Coordinates. Check which reward it is before investing in the Invasion. The Coordinates also drop in the Derelict Survival missions, but they are not guaranteed.

Just to be clear and maybe I am mistaken but if you talk aobut "Coordinates" you probably mean the normal ones!? 
I though need the "Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates" which is not so clear how and where they drop as I dont believe what stands in the wiki.

invasion rewards are given not upon finishing 3/5 missions but upon invasion event hitting 0% one way or another

also iirc alad coordinates are tradeable

alad coordinates only drop as invasion reward it doesn't drop from enemies

Edited by Pro3Display

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Pro3Display:

invasion rewards are given not upon finishing 3/5 missions but upon invasion event hitting 0% one way or another

also iirc alad coordinates are tradeable

As long as noone here has farmed those alad coordinates and crafted those keys just recently (last couple of weeks) I'll doubt that farming them is worth the effort on those said locations!
Though I'll monitor the rewards of those invasion events the next couple of days!

37 minutes ago, Stormwind81 said:

Just to be clear and maybe I am mistaken but if you talk aobut "Coordinates" you probably mean the normal ones!? 
I though need the "Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates" which is not so clear how and where they drop as I dont believe what stands in the wiki.

I meant the Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates. And most stuff on the wiki is kept up to date and accurate.

2 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:

Well, thats what I got told too but I just run 5 missions and nothing. I guess its a myth and when they drop its like 1 in 20 runs maybe! When you need 3 for making one key this is not what I want to spent my time with doing in warframe tbh 😉

Dude have you try waiting cause the invasion reward not only need you to do it 3 times , it also give you after the invasion mission is done and can't be played by other people .normally I would get the reward one day after the invassion I did 

Like others said you do the mission 3 times and then you have to wait for the mission to finish which happens when it hits 0%. You could also ask if anyone is farming mutalist alad v in chat, might find someone.

I personally wouldn't buy her, I don't think it would be worth the plat.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb kamyung:

Dude have you try waiting cause the invasion reward not only need you to do it 3 times , it also give you after the invasion mission is done and can't be played by other people .normally I would get the reward one day after the invassion I did 

I was not talking about the invasion there! Of course I know I have to wait for the rewards. 
On the wiki page there are missions listed that would say that nav coordinates drop in caches but not the alad ones.

Will continue montitoring the invasion rewards or justbuy her if I lose patience 😉 

Edited by Stormwind81