Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Hall Problems

We're reconstructing our dojo from the ground up, however, we hit a snag. Clan halls have to be deconstructed from largest to smallest as there is no option to build the smaller ones after the initial construction. I need a way to deconstruct our smaller clan halls without desroying the work within the Grand Hall.

As the smaller clan halls are for, well smaller clans, the larger ones go with the principal: Bigger Hall, Bigger Clan. If you want to destroy the Grand Hall, then you have to destroy all the rooms that branch out from it.

That means if you have an elevator connected, you must destroy the elevator and all things on the elevator's floor.

Imagine cutting off all of a Trees branches, this means it safe to cut the trunk down without anyone getting hurt.

Hope this helps.

Resolved. A small detail I missed. The Grand Hall was designated the spawn room so it prevented the deletion sequence. I changed the spawn room and that fixed that. However, we lost the Christmas Decorations, so it doesn't feel as rediculously festive as it used to. Kinda' sad, but maybe DE will bring them back for the holiday again. (I miss all the snow.)