Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed! Content servers are temporarily unavailable.

Hypegene

I've had this error message appear after the latest dev stream (113).

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, using the client from warframe's website instead of steam, repairing the microsoft visual c++ stuff according to another thread, restarting my pc/wifi. None of the mentioned have worked for me to fix this issue.

Another thread mentioned using a vpn fixes this issue but i'd rather not resort to using a vpn unless its my only option, so if there are any other solutions out there id appreciate it!

Its been about 6 hours since this problem started.

Im playing from Asia incase thats related in any way.

I'd like to hear from anyone else who has had this issue and managed to solve it.

unknown.png

I too am playing in Asia and I also have the same error (for the past 10 hours). I did end up trying the VPN tactic and I was only able to play for a few minutes. At this point, it's probably an IP problem if the only way to play is through a VPN.

4 minutes ago, Malax said:

I too am playing in Asia and I also have the same error (for the past 10 hours). I did end up trying the VPN tactic and I was only able to play for a few minutes. At this point, it's probably an IP problem if the only way to play is through a VPN.

so that means i have to contact my isp to resolve this? man that sounds tedious.