Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens to an uploaded Emblem image when the Clan is disbanded?

ShadowFighter88

So; I'm currently running a clan for ARMCO (a community built around a trio of YouTubers; CaptainShack, w4stedspace, and Morphologis) and I've been talking with another member of that community.  He suggested that we migrate all of my clan's current members over to his as he has all but one research project completed while we still have several to go.

Now my question is - what will happen to the ARMCO clan logo I uploaded to my current clan when I disband it?  Will it be deleted from the Warframe servers or will we have to get in touch with support to get that logo assigned to the new clan?

Just now, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

the clan emblem will be deleted once all the members of the clan are gone an it disbands
if your wanting to reuse it will still cost the same amount of plat to upload it as the new clans logo

That's what I was assuming would happen, just wanted to make sure in-case there was a delay between the disbandment and being able to re-upload the logo.

20 minutes ago, ShadowFighter88 said:

That's what I was assuming would happen, just wanted to make sure in-case there was a delay between the disbandment and being able to re-upload the logo.

That youd have to contact support over to find the info on, because they may have a time limit on reuploading a already used logo. As long as you reach out about it in advance you can probably either get them alerted about it or find out what their policy is.