Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Itzal and Operator Eyelashes bugs

Yukinooh

Hi, tennos. 

So i was playing and came across with two bugs one with the Itzal Drones and another with the Eyelashes of the operator, so let me explain both:

Itzal Drones: I was playing the Mobile defense mission [Salacia, Neptune] and i noticed that my drones [4th abillity] wasnt following me. Here's a video showing the bug:

But i remembered playing Interception earlier and they were working just fine, so i went to test every type of mission, including PoE, and here's my conclusion: The drones seem to work fine in Interception, Pursuit, PoE, Exterminate (Mars) but didnt worked properly in maps that shared this 'interior' corpus design, Mobile defense, Rush and some alerts. So it seems that the closed map is the source of the bug and open maps (the ones in space and PoE) works just fine. 

Note: I couldnt test the [Amesha] Drone (1st Abillity) cause i dont have it, so a little test in it, maybe?!

Operator Eyelashes

Sometimes i like to color my Operator hair white, but not the eyebrow, so i discovered that reseting the color gives you somewhat white hair and black eyebrows as normal, but i was looking closer and i noticed my Eyelashes was in a different color .. blue color: 4xaIQzl.jpg

So i went to test what was causing it and here is the result: Looks like just hovering through the colors is enough to color your eyelashes

3xK9FIS.jpg

ikZgVvK.jpg

OiywcRH.jpgbQGG1gb.jpg

(I like to throw a suggestion here: Maybe separating the eyelashes, eyebrows and hair colors would be a nice way to resolve this bug)

So there it is, both bugs explained and recreated, thanks for the attetion o7.

Edited by Yukinooh