Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Matter Drop O.0

hybrid-goat

Question

Well, I was just wondering if anyone knows if when you shoot into AMD and score a crit (say with the Paris) that that gets added to the total AMD damage? Also if I shoot an arrow from the Dread, which does triple damage to infested, into the AMD, does the damage absorbed from the Dread into AMD do triple damage when used against infested?

So for example, say I do 500 damage with the Paris, then I shoot an arrow into an AMD and score a crit, would it just end up being 2000 damage (from the x4) or 3000 damage (because of the 150% crit damage).

And say I shot an arrow from the Dread which would normally do 500 damage, into AMD, which would do x4 damage resulting in 2000 damage, or would the 2000 then do x3 damage to infested because it was shot from the Dread.

Sorry if this is confusing, explaining things isn't one of my strong points .-.

4 answers to this question

AMD multiplies the damage it is hit with by 4 and converts all damage type to laser (pretty sure, might be explosive...) So your 500 dmg dread arrow should = 2000 dmg...but if you hit a primed target it should = 4000....

Edited by Beean

AMD multiplies the damage it is hit with by 4 and converts all damage type to laser (pretty sure, might be explosive...) So your 500 dmg dread arrow should = 2000 dmg...but if you hit a primed target it should = 4000....

and with a dread crit 8000