Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Give Auras Range

Shifty_Shuffler

I don't really see how it promotes teamplay when all it really encourages players to do is cluster together.

Smart teamplay isn't always about clumping up in a group. What about players who co-ordinate and separate from the group to pick out vantage points during defense to cover with torid/ogris at choke points?

I don't really see how it promotes teamplay when all it really encourages players to do is cluster together.

Smart teamplay isn't always about clumping up in a group. What about players who co-ordinate and separate from the group to pick out vantage points during defense to cover with torid/ogris at choke points?

I wasn't thinking of forcing to be clustered together, but to be at some reasonable distance. You have the option of not staying with the pack of course, you just lose out on some benefits.

Definition of AURA

a : a subtle sensory stimulus (as an aroma)

b : a distinctive atmosphere surrounding a given source <the place had an aura of mystery>

: a luminous radiation : nimbus

: a subjective sensation (as of lights) experienced before an attack of some disorders (as epilepsy or a migraine)

: an energy field that is held to emanate from a living being

By definition it should have a range. Not saying im pro or against the range but, it is CALLED an aura so shouldn't it have a range on it?