Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making PoE Grind a bit easier

sewerclown

PoE is a real hang up for me, i still haven't started the grind for arcanes because of all the mining fishing and core gathering needed i was thinking of just a few changes that could make this less of a problem for all players.

add ore and fish to the bounty system in PoE and replace the 4k endo reward in sorties or the statue with Sentient Cores.

thats it. then i could feel better about starting the forma grind for my snipers and learning the mechanics for killing Giant duders.

I think the issue with PoE  is that is inconsistent, Because there's some arcanes that are unlocked at 2 level of standing on the quills that requires a different standing level in cetus itself, and there's other problem, I'm talking about blueprint prices, I just purchased the ferrosteel alloy bp, and it cost me 10k standing (I'm rank 16 so my daily cap is 17k ostron standing) I mean, I have to grind like crazy for 2 or maybe 3 entire days if i want just all the mining blueprints? that's just too much just to get minerals, can't think about lower mastery ranks. They should reduce a bit those prices on my opinion.