Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm making this again because obviously they don't care.

(PSN)Tenchi145

Uranus has been the cliched butt joke of the game for far to long.  This is especially true when it comes down to its defense and interception map.  These maps somehow seem to share a 50-50 ratio of being the place that fissure missions take place on which in the new version of the stage that is in development just can't release fast enough, like someone with gastrointestinal problems. These stages do everything wrong that the game claims it is trying to promote.  First the interception map is so large that only 2 people are in range of each other at any given time.  The defense version of the map has the spawned or corrupted grineer take cover and just stay there until you hunt them down and kill them.

Next let's move to the survival map.  In my time playing the game this place has only been a fissure twice.  Again this is from my own observation.  Now on top of that its affinity gains are very lack luster considering that it is the next planet after Saturn and has a higher starting level.  At the Start of Titan survival the enemies are worth 250 but the very next planet starts you off killing enemies only worth 90-93 affinity.  This would be acceptable if there wasn't already a low level sea lab tileset on earth.  This is completely unacceptable. 

Then lets talk butchers.  Do a grineer survival on any other planet and butchers are always part of the group.  Go to Uranus and its like after 10 minutes its stopped up and only lets out about 3-5 every 5 minutes. WTF. This greatly makes the grind for Condition Overload harder and take so much longer.  Hmmmm sounds like another condition that you suffer from.  

In all seriousness DE give Uranus some Pepto and fix its glaring problems.  Few Fissure options, low starting affinity for a higher leveled planet, and spawn rates of certain mobs that are common elsewhere but rare on this planet.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

If your topic gets closed, it's probably for a reason, and I don't think that reason magically disappears by ignoring it and making the exact same topic again.

Oh it never got closed its just that I made a topic about this like 4-5 updates ago and these problems still exists. I just injected some crass humor into it.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

Oh it never got closed its just that I made a topic about this like 4-5 updates ago and these problems still exists. I just injected some crass humor into it.

Oh, okay. Just read the title and thought I'd hurry up and post that before it got closed too xD
Hold on, lemme give it a read.