Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Display cases

XanSteel

I'm hoping that I'm posting this in the right section.

This is an idea that has been floating around in my head for a while now, as I have weapons I no longer use (or can't get outside of special missions) That I would love to put on display in my orbiter. My thought behind this is I don't always have the money to get platinum (or trade off prime parts for platinum) to buy more slots, but in that same instance I don't want to just sell the weapon to free up a slot. If lets say that weapon is need for a quest in the future (as we never know what the future holds for this wonderful game).

So having a display case in the orbiter where you could place that weapon, would free up a weapon slot in your inventory allowing you to play with others that are currently sitting in your foundry, and you can freely swap them out, if you need that weapon/s for a specific mission/story quest (a.k.a. The Broken Specter).

(Example) Say for instance you are not a fan of sniper weapons, but need one for a sortie mission that is sniper only. You could swap out a weapon currently equipped with it, and be ready to go for the mission.

You could sell them in the market (for a reasonable platinum price say 10 to 15) and a Blueprint (one time use for say 100K credits) that would need a few rare resources (Example: Nitain and Argon with Alloy and Rubedo)  to build. Giving everyone the chance to obtain one in game.

Not sure how others feel about this idea, but I figured I'd pass it along here. I have a bunch of weapons that I love to play with, and there are more I want to try out. For me the most fun I have is playing with something new, while not giving up the old.

Excellent Idea. I'd love to see weapon display cases, as many as a player wants, added to Warframe. I have nearly every Wraith weapon and I want to display them.

Also, I would like to see weapon skins for pistols. I know there's one with the Mesa pack but I'm not buying a pack for a frame I don't like or have. The Azima for example is a OK weapon but it looks IMHO stupid.