Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map!

Viperion

Hi

Ingame while i play, I find the UI somewhat .. small.. i had to look closely at the map so see any... 

Would love to see map .. wee bit bigger og and a add a Map function.. at M button.. so we get relative overview where and what our comrade is doing.. 

Suggestion.. add in the options for re sizing the mini map. like in 3 different sizes

Im apologies for any misspells, etc etc... 

Sincerly 

Viperion 

The Viking ninja from the North

• 2 weeks later...

+

When I started playing I thought my M button didn't work or something Lol. This is my first shooter MMO. Shooter games I've played on consoles in the past generally had a MAP option.

My first night here I got frustrated on some maps because I would get lost. The waypoint gets misconstreud on some maps and can have new players running back and forth.

If you're doing public missions and a high ranker hosts a run,if they do a speed run on your first time there, you're screwed Lol

Having helpful, experience players lead the way with their waypoints help. But there should def' be a 'M' option to bring up a bigger map even if not the full map itself. Taking into consideration of the tile thing someone mention above, I'm no programmer so I don't know the conflict of what that does.