Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Air Vents

Aerionoth

The Air vents that should levitate you in Corpus tilesets don't seem to work anymore; they float you a bit, then you drop like a rock and just spazz out on the grating.

This might be a recent thing, but I know it's not just me; I've just seen a streamer fail to be blown up by the air vent in the spiral staircase on a Corpus mission.

If this is an attempt at making it harder to do the 3 headshots while gliding riven, it's a bit overkill.

Edited by Aerionoth

15 minutes ago, Aerionoth said:

If this is an attempt at making it harder to do the 3 headshots while gliding riven, it's a bit overkill.

There is good way to do it > high range nidus + shotgun + low lvl infested surv. Pull all enemies and kill them in air.

6 minutes ago, chamsterkiller said:

There is good way to do it > high range nidus + shotgun + low lvl infested surv. Pull all enemies and kill them in air.

Oh for sure there are other ways, I did it with Harrow and the brainwave staff weapon; but the point is, those "elevator" vents aren't working anymore when they should. And it's a recent thing, since I can remember them working just a few months ago.

... and now I realize this is not the bug forum... and I can't delete the topic