Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin insertion in the universe (war within) lacks some "build-up"

SummerCold

I only knew teshin from seeing him ONCE in the conclave, he looked all badass as we all know and... that was it. Cool character concept and all, but then, all of a sudden, he's inserted into the story big time! And my pickle (rick) with him is that everyone in-game knows him. The lotus knows him, grineer and corpus knows who this badass shaft-like ninja is, even the damn operator (me, you and every other tenno in the game!) know who this beer-belly ronin is. Even our operator (in space-son form) talks to teshin really salty during the whole everest scenario like he knows who he is... I understand perhaps his reputation precedes him. As long as you live inside the game. Maybe i missed something in-game other than being and/or doing conclave stuff and talking to him? I know in previous updates his lines were getting more and more cryptic and ominous hinting at what coukd/would happen during the war within quest.

Long story short I'd only suggest a tiny mission, a small cut scene, whatever, just to introduce him to the actual player. It's a small detail, but i think would help with immersion with his character in the overall world and story.

Btw: feel free to destroy me with constructive criticism

Edited by SummerCold