Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Bending Warframe

Huntarz

Hey guys, I was just playing around when I got this idea about a new Warframe! A Warframe that basically can bend time! I think a fitting name would be Chronus, from greek mythology.

Stats:

Health 100

Shield: 100

Energy: 150

Armor: 75

Abilities:

System Stop

1. Cost: 25

Warframe stops all systems in a single enemy, stunning and dealing moderate damage.

Range:20/25/30/35. Can be increased by Stretch.

Strength: 300/400/500/600 damage. Can be increased by Focus.

Duration: 5 seconds. Can be increased with Continuity.

PS. Can only be used on one enemy at a time, having a 5 second cooldown.

Fast Forward

2. Cost: 50

Increases firing rate and decrease reload speed for all teammates.

Duration: 5/10/15 seconds. Can be increased with Continuity.

Strength: 10%/15%/20%/25%. Can be increased with Focus.

Radius: 10/15/25 meters. Can be increased with Stretch.

Time Bend

3. Cost: 75

Warframe slows down time making all enemies move, attack and fire shots 50% slower. Downed allies bleed out time also decreases!

Radius: 10/15/20/30 metres. Can be increased with Stretch.

Time Stop

4. Cost: 100

Warframe stops time, making everyone except allies to stop moving. Counts for the current tile set.

Duration: 5/10/15/20 seconds. Can be increased by Continuity.

This is just my basic thoughts! I'm not a drawer, so if anyone who got some time on their hands would make a scetch just contact me on hunter6543@hotmail.com. I've already gotten some feedback on the Wiki, but I would love to get some more!

Edited by Huntarz

I've always wanted a time frame, much cooler and fitting than a necro frame.

I think the abilities you've come up with are pretty good too, just a few tweaks away from being right.

Fast Forward sounds especially good, like the gun-play counter part of Volt's Speed (speed being the melee buff)

The name is always subject to change. I don't see that as an issue. I have some questions though:

1. How long does the stun on System Stop last? Is it your basic gunshot-stagger?

2. Some of these abilities are area-of-effect. Would they apply around the Warframe as he moves, or around the area where he cast  it?

3. 20 seconds for time-stop? Would this apply to bosses? You can kill three Vay Heks in that time. How about bosses such as Vor, whose damage is scaled. He can't really activate his Barrier if he's stopped can he?

Please don't take offense. I'm only playing Devil's Advocate.

Also, as a staunch supporter of the Necro/Death Warframe, I resent the comment that a Timelord is "cooler and more fitting". Quite honestly, the only fitting 'Frame is ASH.

Timelords are OP

Edit: using hard to read text is not cool, its annoying. 

Sorry, I didn't do anything to the text so I don't know why it's like that. I agree it may be OP, but Nova is pretty damn OP too, and she's been here for a while now...

I've always wanted a time frame, much cooler and fitting than a necro frame.

I think the abilities you've come up with are pretty good too, just a few tweaks away from being right.

Fast Forward sounds especially good, like the gun-play counter part of Volt's Speed (speed being the melee buff)

Thanks man :D 

The name is always subject to change. I don't see that as an issue. I have some questions though:

1. How long does the stun on System Stop last? Is it your basic gunshot-stagger?

2. Some of these abilities are area-of-effect. Would they apply around the Warframe as he moves, or around the area where he cast  it?

3. 20 seconds for time-stop? Would this apply to bosses? You can kill three Vay Heks in that time. How about bosses such as Vor, whose damage is scaled. He can't really activate his Barrier if he's stopped can he?

Please don't take offense. I'm only playing Devil's Advocate.

Also, as a staunch supporter of the Necro/Death Warframe, I resent the comment that a Timelord is "cooler and more fitting". Quite honestly, the only fitting 'Frame is ASH.

1: 5 seconds. Can be increased by Continuity.

2: Around where he goes. I think his presence should be the the factor that slows down enemies.

3: No, this won't affect bosses, cause it would be way too OP. The meaning with this is that you can control huge crowds with the lack of damage as a stabilizer.

Thanks for the comment man, it helps :)