Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Tables, I'm Not Asking That You Give It To Us But, At Least Help Us Get The Information.

_Rue_

So the new drop tables seem to be per enemy now.

I've been trying to get data, but it really ruins gameplay. I find my self pausing every now and then and taking note of the drops. If i use AOE skills, it's almost impossible to get the info...

Here's what I suggest:

Add a mod collection menu in the profile. Make it similar to the mod screen if you want. Once you click on a mod, you get the basic information:

number of copies

number of maxed copies

effects per rank

Dropped by

The "Dropped by" field will be blank until you loot it from something. Let say Streamline. You got 1 from transmuting, so the dropped by field is empty. After killing J3 golem, you find another copy. Instead of you manually tracking it the game does it for you. The next time you look at streamline in your profile, the "Dropped by" field will have "J3 Golem".

What do you think?

Or add a bestiary in the profile menu. Shows enemy description, type, drops(mats,mods,BP), weakness, and strengths.

not or, AND. must have both. And the bestiary art should be dioramas! Maybe, the enemies should even drop these dioramas. Another wonderful cosmetic tweak!

Brilliant!