Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Mats And Their Drop Rates

Jefftiffy

I don't get what is going on with the drop tables right now. But apparently bosses are dropping the other resources as if they were normal monsters.

I wouldn't mind as much if other monsters at least dropped some of the rare materials. Right now I get Gallium in 2s and get them nearly every time from Nef Anyo. In the same missions, I tend to get 1 morphic every other mission from monster drops even killing mostly everything in my path.

Sargas Ruk is on welfare dropping constant Plastids/Nanos/Fieldrons (haven't got one Orokin Cell since the drop tweaks in 20+ kills).

I am getting spammed with Neural Sensors (Io seems to drop a lot).

Neurodes are dropped on Xini every 250ish kills (I see this as a decently fair drop rate).

Control modules just don't seem to be dropping period. Tried doing runs looting lockers, killing everything that moves, Raptor, etc. Before I was averaging 1 per mission (which was way too many).

I remember before they did the drop tweaks I would get Orokin Cells about every other mission. Morphics were about 2 per mission. Neural Sensors were really rare. Neurodes were way too common (averaged 2 per mission). Gallium was generally only dropped by Nef Anyo but now mobs occasionally drop it.

Did I mention that I am running off my Orokin Cell reserve from when they were broken? I had 25 and I am down to 5 even with attempted farming.

Edited by Jefftiffy

Did 6 runs of Titania, and all 6 runs dropped at least 1 Gallium which is supposedly a "Rare" Material.

Two of the missions I got 1, the other two I got 2.

Try that with Neurodes, lol. It just doesn't happen. And of course they have weapons needing 6 of the damn things a pop... *rolls eyes*

I get those more rare materials such as Mutagen Sample, Control Module, Orikin Cell far more from Alert mission for some reason. No idea why but lately I've gotten to like 2 or 3 per Alert mission that I've done.

But normal maps? Once in a blue moon for me. I wish it wasn't that rare and specially on Orikin Cells. You need them in large amounts too. 10 for almost every Void weapon.