The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase The Normal Damage For Dual Zoren

DeadlyNerd

For a weapon that's built around normal attacks, its normal damage is still outclassed by its charge damage. Crit chance isn't a reliable source of damage as it's >chance<.

Melee needs a normal damage boost in general, but it's most felt when using a weapon that's designed to slice and dice.

I don't think I'll ever use Dual Zorren unless the combo is changed. Right now even if you build it crit and spam light attacks, you walk forward in big giant steps as you swing it and you end up hitting different targets or missing entirely. If I could block and then smack an ancient around for a bit standing still, or hold a doorways against a mob of light infested I would definitely use them.

Dual Zorens are only good for Ash, and with max Fury, Sundering Strike, Pure Steel and Organ Shatter. Dual Zorens becomes the ultimate weapon for Ash. You can clean out an entire room faster than with a Gorgon or whatever. And to maximize it, max out Continuity and Constitution to use Smoke Bomb to it's fullest. The critical buff you receive from Smoke Bomb makes Dual Zorens that much more lethal.

Edited by __Kanade__

What the...

Dual Zorens are for mobility.

All aboard the Zorencopter!

*Aerial Spin Attack*

*Flies >50m Forward Whenever and Wherever*

Anyways yeah, incoming damage system rework.

Also, try them on Saryn with Contagion going. They actually work out pretty decent with it, back when I was leveling them at least.

Also @ Kanade, Smoke Bomb and Invis are NOT crit buffs, they're straight melee damage buffs (they just give yellow numbers). The buff stacks with crit ("red crits" are stealth-buffed crits). And if you really want a beast weapon for them, go charging with an Orthos or Orthos Prime, and laugh as you deal gun-quality DPS by holding E.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Dual Zorens are only good for Ash, and with max Fury, Sundering Strike, Pure Steel and Organ Shatter. Dual Zorens becomes the ultimate weapon for Ash. You can clean out an entire room faster than with a Gorgon or whatever. And to maximize it, max out Continuity and Constitution to use Smoke Bomb to it's fullest. The critical buff you receive from Smoke Bomb makes Dual Zorens that much more lethal.

I AM speaking from the Ash perspective. Even with smoke screen lvl60+ trash mobs drop too slow for a weapon that's been fully modded.

Anyway, why should the weapon be "lethal" on 1 frame and just a mount on all others? Shouldn't it be lethal on every frame and then that 1 frame just makes a lot better use of it? It's advertised on frost after all.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

Dual ether are a better alternative. With max fury you can stravel about the same distance as zoren. Its got double the base attack, triple damage to light infested, AND armour ignore.

Zorencopter are really only better for slightly more utility

Dual ether are a better alternative. With max fury you can stravel about the same distance as zoren. Its got double the base attack, triple damage to light infested, AND armour ignore.

Zorencopter are really only better for slightly more utility

As someone who has a potato'd DE and DZ, I'd like to say "noooo you're wrong" if you think that Ether slides are even remotely on-par with Zoren slides.

The distance traveled is based on the aspd of the weapon; in that regard, Orthos Prime has a better helicopter distance than Dual Ether, and Fang is about 25% less of a launch than the Zorens (while being more than the Ether by about 20% of the Ether's distance)

Edited by TheBlueJelly