Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Void Fissure Defense is Horrible

VioletGoblin

Ever gotten screwed by a host migration and ended up on wave 15 by yourself. It suck, but it suck 10 times more when its Void Fissure Defense. Why because the void enemies don't stop spawning until the original enemies die. When you are in a team the constant void spawns are nice, but when you are by yourself it becomes a nightmare. The reason for the mess is that the original enemies like to get stuck and don't go to the objective.  So your are suck between defending the objective from the unending steam of enemies and running around the map as you hunt down the original enemies. Its horrible.

I recommend that DE places a limit on how many Void Fissures spawn per wave so solo players are not over whelmed. Because soloing a Void Defense missions is the worse experience I have ever had with this game.

9 minutes ago, VioletGoblin said:

but when you are by yourself it becomes a nightmare.

looks like you had the wrong loadout.

i can do them solo just fine, if you have the right settings.

OFC, being left alone AFTER an host migration is a completely different thing, so i approve of this change if applied only to missions that had an host migration.

5 hours ago, VioletGoblin said:

Ever gotten screwed by a host migration and ended up on wave 15 by yourself. It suck, but it suck 10 times more when its Void Fissure Defense. Why because the void enemies don't stop spawning until the original enemies die. When you are in a team the constant void spawns are nice, but when you are by yourself it becomes a nightmare. The reason for the mess is that the original enemies like to get stuck and don't go to the objective.  So your are suck between defending the objective from the unending steam of enemies and running around the map as you hunt down the original enemies. Its horrible.

I recommend that DE places a limit on how many Void Fissures spawn per wave so solo players are not over whelmed. Because soloing a Void Defense missions is the worse experience I have ever had with this game.

I’ve been left by the host before in Void Defense but i was at Wave 10 but soloed the extra 5. It wasn’t working that well for me in the 5 waves because i was Valkyr Prime and Defense is definitely one of the worst missions for her. Only mission that’s worse is Hijack.  Prolonged Paralysis might help more than Eternal war in defense because of the CC but still. But a Void Fissure defense, that would be pretty bad to solo 5 more waves after the host left if your frame is not designed for Defense. So this change would be a good for host migrations.