The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Omg, After All This Time!

ChaiVat

err.... dude.... since when fixing bug is so easy.... do you think just because a bug appeared then dev can magically fix it in short time?

aside of that, I agree. ash's bug is annoying as hell. and it already took long time to fix it.

err.... dude.... since when fixing bug is so easy.... do you think just because a bug appeared then dev can magically fix it in short time?

aside of that, I agree. ash's bug is annoying as hell. and it already took long time to fix it.

Apparently you haven't been playing the ASH for very long. The ASH bugs have been persistent for a LONG time. Edited by ChaiVat

Apparently you haven't been playing the ASH for very long. The ASH bugs have been persistent for a LONG time.

actually, I play ash since two month ago. and still play it til now. so your argument is invalid.

my point is, even though they know there's a bug, if they can't replicate it, they can't know where to look (to fix it). it doesnt help that most people reporting the bug with just "ash is bugged! it's floating!" and only stated what skill that bugged, but didn't tell about other things that maybe affect it. well, of course they didn't tell it.... most of us can't know what actually trigger the bug beside what abilities. so dev need to replicate it from scratch.