Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theres Gonna Be A New Damage Overhall?

Reaver_X

Judging by drop table 2.0 and alert 2.0 they will make it worse

LOL 

so true sadly

watch the new system will lower armor on stuupid enemies and ramp it on the already tanky enemies making armor ignore the only viable weapons period

Edited by WhiteTrick

What if..

DE made RNG 2.0 bad to lower our expectations, so that Armour 2.0 will be a huge and pleasant surprise? xD

Anyway to be more specific to the OP, I guess they are making Elemental Damage more significant. Or so i heard

u mean armor scalling is gonna be worse? o-0

Armor 2.0

All enemies of all ranks from all factions are now immune to all damage types except poison, and thus no one uses anything except Torid, Acrid, and Mire. This extends to powers as well, thus the only frame is Saryn.

Armor 2.0

All enemies of all ranks from all factions are now immune to all damage types except poison, and thus no one uses anything except Torid, Acrid, and Mire. This extends to powers as well, thus the only frame is Saryn.

At least then people would stop crying "Nova OP pl0x nerf QQ" so I guess it's a win

how exactly?

ewww all of you that are crying over the changes, just quit the game already.

So you have no problems with the mods dropping all over the place with no apparent pattern? or how we got brokk hammers and dark swords/daggers pretty much all the time with no aura mods ever?

And people pointing out flaws should quit? Do you hate this game so much you want it to fail? That's pretty low man.

I'm fine with alert 2.0, but drop table 2.0 is terrible.  Getting 4 of the same mod in a row shows that they broke something in a bad way.  I feel bad for everyone trying to farm for Warframe blueprints. 

I was trying to help a new player farm for Rhino and we once killed Jackal about 8 times with him dropping 0 blueprints.

They fixed alerts and drop tables. 

It has been mentioned so it will happen at some point. I'd like to think the new system will be simple enough for new players to understand but with enough depth so that people like me can squeeze even more damage out of our guns.

So you have no problems with the mods dropping all over the place with no apparent pattern? or how we got brokk hammers and dark swords/daggers pretty much all the time with no aura mods ever?

And people pointing out flaws should quit? Do you hate this game so much you want it to fail? That's pretty low man.

Since when you feel the lack of aura alerts? You want potato alerts shoved to your face 24/7 or what?