Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo docking, spaceport and cephalon

Cuchullin

I'm sure everyone knows how the relays have a docking area to land their orbitor before moving into the relay proper. What I'm curious about is why there isn't something like that for the dojo. You just automatically spawn in whichever hall is set to be the spawning area. There is a missed opportunity here that while it is mostly for the visual aspect of the dojo can provide more useful benefits. For example having a general notice board with the MOTD which as far as I can tell can only be use by the clan warlord or better yet message board the lower ranked members can use to leave messages that will remain even if the player logs out.

Having a dojo cephalon can also be a useful addition as it can be added into the orcable lab with a mission similar to simeris to scan targets to gain information on the Grineer, Corpus and Infested like the codex on the orbitor. This I think could be the start of clan based missions which only members of that clan could do and could open up a whole new avenue of missions to, for example, steal designs for new weapons which you would have to acquire, return to the dojo and give to the cephalon and after a set period of researching it will provide a new weapon or something like it.

Anything to make Dojos worth visiting is fine by me, right now the only reason I go there is to trade and bumping into another clanmate  is a rare occasion even if a couple hundred are online. Also it's pointless having massive well decorated Dojos because I'm sure even the players who built them don't explore afterwards.

That would be amazing. This is probably going to sound weird but I can almost picture a tenno garage attached to the dojo and if you wanted a particular ship (provided you have them built) for a type of mission (e.g. the alarm override on the liset) then you can press a button to bring it out of storage to be used. There can even be a clan type mission to get the blueprints and parts for each orbitor similar to howl of the kubrow. Is it unnecessary to the main story-line of the game, more then likely. Would it be fun, yes I think so.