Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login issue

(PSN)CrisisToast

Question

6 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, (PS4)crisisshadow said:

I've been trying to login into the game for the last two hours now but I keep getting the "Unable to connect. Please try again." message... Playing other games online works without any problems so I assume the PS4 servers are down? Can anyone help?

Try changing your internet

4 minutes ago, (PS4)crisisshadow said:

It works when I connect the console with a mobile hotspot but not with the modem. Tried WiFi, Lan, and it's all the same. 

I am a bit confuse here

Are you saying that when you switch to mobile hotspot .you have no problems anymore?

If it is then I would guess that your internet speed is very low for the others .

Try changing your WiFi plan or whatsoever or upgrade your data plan so you can keep using it

I also have a problem like this once .I found out that for me , it was my unlimited WiFi speed being so slow I can't even login

Edited by kamyung

vor 3 Minuten schrieb kamyung:

I am a bit confuse here

Are you saying that when you switch to mobile hotspot .you have no problems anymore?

Yes. I tried to restart the router, console, connection amd everything but I had no luck so far. With a mobile hotspot I was able to start the game without any problem.

Just now, (PS4)crisisshadow said:

Yes. I tried to restart the router, console, connection amd everything but I had no luck so far. With a mobile hotspot I was able to start the game without any problem.

I just now edited my message maybe try looking it once again 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb kamyung:

I am a bit confuse here

If it is then I would guess that your internet speed is very low for the others .

Try changing your WiFi plan or whatsoever or upgrade your data plan so you can keep using it

I also have a problem like this once .I found out that for me , it was my unlimited WiFi speed being so slow I can't even login

The speed is fine; 60 Mbit download and 3 upload. This is also the first time I can't log in, and I've played it everyday for the last 200 days.