Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolan mission

Cuchullin

I have been on several missions on the Grineer shipbuilding yard I believe where I've seen several mini tanks being built. Seeing as I've never seen them elsewhere in the game it might be fun to add them to the Plains of Eidolan where players would have to find and destroy them as part of a bounty. In addition it could also be possible to drive them like the Dargens and have it's own quirks for using them. For example you can drive them but have to stop them to switch over to shooting mode and the general movement speed and reload times would be longer then other weapons and Dargens.

Unlikely I know but I imagine there is more that can be done with it to add verity even from a lore standpoint seeing as the Grineer supposedly want to basically conquer Cetus so it would make sense that they would try to do as much as they can to get in. Furthermore the teralyst and all that are largely for players who know what they're doing and aren't likely to die at the first stomp. This way there's more for newer players to do and something for older players to have fun with.

Edited by Cuchullin