The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash frame...thoughts?

SeoV

ahhh well you gotta farm all the blueprints for the parts first then you have to get all the mats for those and each piece costs a lot then the full suit cost a lot and takes 3 days, sorry to burst your bubble but best thing to get a warframe is to spend the money for plat just buy founders for 20$ and you get enough i believe, thats what i did to get ember and a bunch of pro gear

I honestly don't like him that much. His first skills is pretty much a Bolto shot that does high-ish damage and the projectile is just a dot so you have to have pin-point accuracy to actually hit anything, as opposed to skills such as Slash Dash where you just look in a direction and one-shot like 5 things; it doesn't stun or flinch enemies so it has no utility unless you're counting pinning dead bodies to walls as utility.

His second skill, the smoke cloud thing, is probably his best skill. With all the upgrades you can just smoke yourself and point-blank a boss for a couple of seconds without it attacking you.

The teleport is kind of cool; you need to actually have a target to teleport to (can also be teammates) and as a third skill it takes 75 energy so you probably aren't going to be using it much.

Ash's last skill is the standard "kill everything around you for 100 energy" skill- you teleport up to your target and hit him, then you automatically do it to everything else around it. You are vulnerable during each slash and it's possible to be knocked out of the animation and have your camera angle glitched afterwards (your movement speed is also increased by a crapload).

Edited by Laterite

The teleport is kind of cool; you need to actually have a target to teleport to (can also be teammates) and as a third skill it takes 75 energy so you probably aren't going to be using it much.

Could you please confirm the energy cost again? I just recently used my excalibur's 3rd skill, high jump, and it only costs 10 energy. Just wanting to confirm its high cost even though it is a movement skill.

Could you please confirm the energy cost again? I just recently used my excalibur's 3rd skill, high jump, and it only costs 10 energy. Just wanting to confirm its high cost even though it is a movement skill.

Then its a bug, because it is FIXED for every power, they increase on increments of 25.

Power 1 = 25

Power 2 = 50

Power 3 = 75

Power 4 = 100

Secret Power 5 = 200