Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foxhound Elite is Recruiting - Run by two vets with over 600 hours each.

Khristophoros

Hey all, Foxhound Elite is recruiting! We're a small close-knit ghost clan. We have no plans to expand beyond our current rank. We prefer to create a close and friendly team to play with regularly. The two primary leaders of the clan myself (Khristophoros), and Krymshot, both have over 600 hours of gameplay over the course of 4 years. We would both like to emphasize that activity, and being on regularly is far more important than mastery rank and being a 1337 player. We obviously won't turn away people who are good at the game and enjoy running ESO and Sorties, but we also have no problem helping someone get to that point.

We have have about 90% or more of the research done, we have our own Discord (I know, who doesn't these days.)

Feel free to message myself (Khristophoros) or Krymshot on the forums or in game to discuss membership!

Have a good day!

Edited by Khristophoros
Added Tag - Updated Info

@puddingchu007 Yes! We're accepting new players, we have no problem showing you the ropes to the game, helping you explore more difficult content and the like.

@KVLcrux We're NA based, I'm in a Central timezone, my co lead Krymshot is in Pacific. We're on nearly every day/evening, and generally on most of the weekend. We'll both be online this evening if you're interested, feel free to send us a message!

We'd definitely love to get some active players to run alongside us!

New or vets, does not matter! Just be friendly and active!

Edit: Also to clarify I am on Mountain time; just one that does not use Daylight Savings. 😛

Edited by Krymshot

I will be honest. The Founders of this clan are really friendly, chill and respectful. They love helping new members achieve some goal they want in Warframe. 

It doesn't matter if you're a newbie, low experienced player, veteran or whatever! It just matters that  you're friendly with all members in this clan. Also this is one of the best clans I've joined so far. Well, if you join, you won't regret it. Hats off to this clan!

• 2 weeks later...