Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why have people join on the forum clan page?

So here is a issue I hope to fix or at least understand lol. So the only way for people to join our clan on Xbox one is to invite someone in-game even though we have a join clan option on the forums clan page it's self. Why do we leaders and recruiters have to jump through hoops track down and message Xbox profiles separately. I as the founder of Victory Aut Mors have to see who wants to join, then copy all there names, one by one message them on the forum to message me back on Xbox to get them set up? This proses takes so long at times we lose the chance to get them to join. On top of that I dont know if they are new and think since they joined on the forum that they are now in the clan or what but with peoples different schedules & or the people not knowing how it works we lose out on both ends. 

In case if you need a place for your members to interact & having discussion outside the in-game chat, you need this kind of clan page.
And also this will be handy if your clan does not have any groups in other platforms like Discord & Steam group