Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to the game

(PSN)A3mr-A

Hello, so about 2 days before the nidus deluxe skin update, i would be get to the login screen, that showcases your most recently equipped warframe and gear, and also showcases your selected background/theme, problem is that it was able to showcase them, but i was unable to login, i was just greeted with a network not responding, and if i pressed the X button, it would immediately stop connecting, and display an error message, sometimes more than one piled on top of each other, i checked the forums, and from what i've read this only happens to those who had entered glyph codes the last time they were on, but i didn't enter any glyph codes at all.

Fast forward to today, i updated the game for the nidus deluxe skin and the augments and stuff, but now im not even able to get to the login screen instead im at the first screen that allows you to check the patch notes, and after about 5 minutes of waiting a pop-up appears saying, "Unable to connect, please ensure that your application is updated to the latest version".

My friend was having a similar issue as well, but instead of him getting stuck in the login screen, he was stuck in the patch notes screen, however his game started working after the update,  but mine has yet to work.

I have tried restarting my router, restarting the ps, using a different internet connection, i even tried logging in using another account, but nothing has worked.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thank you in advance ^-^

Edited by (PS4)A3mr-A
misspellings

Has anyone had any luck with fixing this issue? About the same time you 2 have started having issues I am too. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck because filing a support ticket it pretty much pointless. My screen just says "Unable to connect. Make sure the lastest update is installed". With a black screen and a lotus symbol. Its been updated just won't connect to the server.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Hambone6581 said:

Has anyone had any luck with fixing this issue? About the same time you 2 have started having issues I am too. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck because filing a support ticket it pretty much pointless. My screen just says "Unable to connect. Make sure the lastest update is installed". With a black screen and a lotus symbol. Its been updated just won't connect to the server.

I have filed a ticket yesterday as they usually reply in a couple of hours, but they haven't replied yet, i've been going around the forums and there are a lot of people who are having a similar if not the same issue. In one of the posts the person said that they've filed a ticket 5 days ago and have yet to get a reply. So i guess all we can do is wait for DE to fix this.

On 2018-08-11 at 6:30 PM, (PS4)Hambone6581 said:

I have made a new topic for this specific error