Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Bugs I've Found

McBurns

Throughout gameplay i've found a couple bugs. 

1) I have this annoying bug where I can't bring up the chat menu unless I left mouse click, no matter what. 

2) The weapons not working bug, I don't know if switching too quickly causes it or what but that's annoying, especially when it causes you to fail a mastery test. 

-Sub Point: WHY ON EARTH do you have to wait 24 hours to retake a mastery test...?!

3) The broken melee weapon. When wall running and front flipping off the wall (wall run + 2x shift > release space), your melee weapon will stop working! 

- HOWEVER :: I found out that doing a front flip (shift + Space) will fix your problem, unless of course you get the                  bug that won't let you perform a front flip, in which case you're SOL till the game decides to allow you to front flip                again, by which time the melee bug will have fixed itself anyway, usually. 

A small aesthetic thing I've noticed, if you die and need to use a revive, it's pretty much impossible to find your courser in the mess of all the explosions and whatnot in the background, the blue courser tends to blend in pretty well. Quite minor and I'm being nit-picky, but none-the-less. 

Thanks, 

>> Burns