Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dargyn pilot riven

ScytheG

Is the counter for this riven unlock bugged? Only been able to get 1 count on it so far when the pilot ragdolled away from the Dargyn explosion, any other time the pilot just dies with the Dargyn and I get no counter for the riven.

Well on the plus side I found you can just cheese the riven, Zephyr tornado any pilot on the ground and if he dies in it it counts.

I think the hitboxes when they're flying are really wonky though, was trying to hit the dargyn only and the pilot died, the dargyn didn't. The riven unlock is annoying.

If you have archwing itzal and the riven is "Kill pilots before they hit the ground", use Cosmic crush on Pilots before they reach the grounded dargyns. It'll lift them up in the air and count towards it.

If you have a riven that state that you must do a "Aim glide kill before they hit the ground" use Limbo's first ability, "banish", followed by stasis. It will keep them in the air.
( Note that Cataclysm doesn't work, it has a weird bug with dargyns where it doesn't proc stasis on the pilot. Which is why I suggest using Banish instead. )

Make sure you shoot the Dargyn first and not the pilot in order to succeed.
It's not broken, just wonky as f.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

Didn't matter what I shot, the pilot would just die most of the time, even leaving behind their dargyn when I was shooting at it from the front.

But as I said, Zephyr tornadoes work even when they haven't gotten in the dargyn yet. It's a really weird riven challenge, if not broken itself, the mechanics surrounding it are.