Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator mode & Obstacle Course Architect

BR34D

Can we have the operator mode disabled from the Obstacle Course?

Void mode one hundred percent negates any purpose that the floor traps, lasers, barriers, or fire traps had.

Unless we are building fully concrete bunkers you cannot stop a "cheater".

If we can't use Warframe powers why would you allow Operator powers?

While I'm at it, the amount of times per second you can be damaged from the "instant kill" traps needs to be increased.

If your course is simple players can die once and quickly bullet jump through multiple barriers or traps before they take damage from them again.

Thank you.

Edited by BR34D

I would reconsider your statement. Operators are unfortunately a big part of the gameplay. Taking them out of the equation (although the option to disable them would be nice) is not ideal. Even though it might not be a part of your course. Operators are unable to damage dummies so it would require you to use your warframe if even attempting to run the course. Try taking advantage of the operators capabilities and see what you van come up with. Here is a little demo of what i mean. It's a really brief part you must use operator to traverse the rest of the course 3:10

Here is an operator damaging dummies.

unknown.png

Operator bypassing traps.

unknown.png

Hanging out on a death wall.

unknown.png

Derping in  flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

unknown.png

Seems to me half of the obstacles are less than worthless to an operator. I would like the options menu if that was a thing, maybe add additional options like "No melee" modifiers, but I would just as quickly opt for no operator.

Edited by BR34D