Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deathrun Missions

k4for

I am sure you remember Deathrun from games such as counterstrike 3d/2d. Say, Tenno gets captured by one of the factions and is forced to participate in a death run with other captured to earn his freedom.

• Sounds fun, would be fun to play,
  • Should be pretty hard tho,
  • I wish we would step harder on precision and timing in this game so people do more than Shift + Spacebar,
  • Falling down a pit should count as death.

It can come as a part of story. You are captured and sold to the underground market, someone rich buys you and forces you to participate in interplanetary death race made of different species from the solar system.

4 minutes ago, k4for said:

Sounds fun, would be fun to play,

I don’t agree. I would rather play EOS then this mode (FYI: I cannot stand EOS). Why would we want to play this mode?

We already have a Zenuka Hunter captured mission.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

I don’t agree. I would rather play EOS then this mode (FYI: I cannot stand EOS). Why would we want to play this mode?

We already have a Zenuka Hunter captured mission.

I want to play a game mode with good rewards in which people build their frames for agility and speed ignoring their abillity power pretty much. 

1 minute ago, k4for said:

I want to play a game mode with good rewards in which people build their frames for agility and speed ignoring their abillity power pretty much. 

Do you think that will appeal to the wider community? Assuming you need other players that you compete against, is it going to have to be a PvP mode?

Just now, krc473 said:

Do you think that will appeal to the wider community? Assuming you need other players that you compete against, is it going to have to be a PvP mode?

You could push people off track to death and get kills, yeah. But no Warframe powers and weapons.