The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Abilities Freeze & Chat+Mouse Dissapear Bugs

WolfeyTbone

Hi there, I've encountered multiple bugs troughout my playtime on WarFrame, which occur regularly to me...

One of the bugs cause my Chat window to dissapear, including my Software Cursor, being unable to click Extract 'n such, forcing me to 'chicken out', leaving all rewards to be gone just to re-do the entire thing again after restarting the game...

Whenever that bug appears, my chat window also tends to be gone... (It still works though because I can get stuck in chat, being unable to move)

This happened to me today again, as I was about to enter a mission and accidentally clicked another mission, while I was trying to type something.

Aside from that, Playing Valkyr I have a bug that if I spam my 4, for it doesn't activate properly for I might be stunned or whatever...
Ending up spamming the button in the midst of the heist, nearly dying because of it not activating.. Then having it activate & De-activate probably before the animation is even done properly or something.

Causing all my abilities to say they're 'in use', not being able to interact, nor shoot or swap weapons till it either randomly fixes itself or I die and revive...

A possible solution could be to change the Mechanics of Valkyr's 4, by making it that 'If pressed once, it will activate. But when spam-clicked it won't have any effect, until the skill has been activated'
Also, giving it a second cooldown time to be de-activated so you won't accidentally deactivate it before seeing it activate...

Also taking into consideration when stunned etc, the ability being paused during that time to Resume it afterwards.

Or maybye figure out some other way to fix it... Since it gets a bit annoying sometimes not being able to do anything for an unknown amount of time...

Aside from the bugs, I'd like you to take a look at the 'navigation system' as in the 'markers' of where to go at the Ayatan Treasure Hunt << For it's utterly confusing, sending me straight into walls and giving me completely useless directions I can't do anything about, frustrating me... Even being a possible cause of me playing the game less...

Also, for underwater missions you could make it so the marker shows a tiny arrow going up/down for some extra steady navigation, since very often it's stuck at one place, whereas you're already where it's pointing towards... making you confused after dropping down, going back up just to find the navigation telling you you had to go the way you went 10 seconds ago... (Which also happens frequently)
|

I hope this may help you improve the game for everyone 🙂

_________
Edit: Another Bug is that if I Alt+Tab out of the game to look on Warframe websites to check prices etc (Despite it not being officially your websites) and go back into the game, sometimes I'm unable to move my mouse cursos that is stuck at the left-top of the screen.
Forcing me to alt+Tab out and back in again, sometimes even requiring multiple tries before it fixes.

Also, Ever since I went into my Discord Overlay once with Shift+ ` I ended up having my hardware mouse & Software mouse in the game at the same time...
Ever since that day it's happening regularly, sometimes having the Hardware Cursor pop up and dissapear at random, but at a steady rate...

Sometimes it takes up half the screen before it dissapear, at other times it is possible to have it on my entire screen, which is rather annoying when playing...
Also requiring me to restart for the sake of having an enjoyable game.

The problems could be because I'm running a Core Dual 2G with NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT on W10, which doesn't really have all the proper drivers available because W10 hates all that is below it's tier (Auto-deleting things that don't belong in W10 but used to be in W7 as example) and that im running the game on 800x600 on min-resolution at my 1920*1080 screen.
Meaning the game actually runs a small part of my screen when on full-screen (Respectively seen from 1920*1080 Vs 800*600, having my resolution basically bugging out in some weird way I don't understand.

Ps: Concerning the trading system/websites >.> Why not make something 'up-to-date' for the community to make it easier to buy/sell stuff.
To have an offer expire automatically after not having been bought/sold within as example 7-30 days?

That way the market system won't have overpriced items from years ago like the
https://warframe.market as example.

Edited by WolfeyTbone