Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Trinity Good For Solo Players?

Burufokkusu

Question

8 answers to this question

you can solo and boss trinity

maxing out constitution, continuity, and wearing the Aura helmet gives you about 18.3 seconds of invulnerability time from blessing (100 energy) and link (75) but you also have the perks of almost limitless energy and health.

Rhino has iron skin which takes on damage and ignores knock down until you take a certain amount (I think it has aggro) for 50 energy

2 tanks but really is up to if you like to support or offense.

If you've ever wanted to get smacked in the face with a shield and watch the shield lancer go flying instead of you, or out-mosh a group of toxic ancients, get Trinity.

Rhino is basically the best all-around frame at the current moment, he's also the best choice for Nightmare Mode due to his Jack nature.

They're both good frames. Honestly I'd suggest you get both =P Those first two things I listed *alone* make Trinity worth having available for ya.

Though it would be nice if her lobster tail were to get fixed to not be so hideous :/

Edited by TheBlueJelly

In my opinion and experience, although Trinity's Link is quite useful for, and she can heal herself whenever the need arises, the lack of any direct damage abilities kind of makes her less effective against hordes, so I would go for a different frame in solo, and instead use her in a multiplayer match with a good mix of other frames. 

But that's just my opinion.