Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Rare Ressource For Every Boss

raiden1337

It would be rly nice if every boss has the chance of dropping

a rare ressource.

Some bosses (Kela -.-) doesn't have rare ressources to drop...

so if you're farming for bp's and didn't get one,

but find instead a rare ressource you can say:
"Ok, no bp, but at least a rare ressource".

Thoughts about this?

Advice: When farming for materials, always clear whole area and open all containers.

Does not matter what boss/planet im running, i always get at least 1 rare.

Not always from boss.

Sedna p.e. doesn't even has a rare ressource for the whole planet...

Rather than every boss, you should be saying every planet.

Every planet should have it's rare resource and I think it would be nice if each resource was acquirable on at least 2 planets so you can alternate farming locations/bosses a bit more.

On a relateded note, DE should reorganize the rare drops, for example it makes no sense that neural sensors drop from infested

Every planet should have it's rare resource and I think it would be nice if each resource was acquirable on at least 2 planets so you can alternate farming locations/bosses a bit more.

On a relateded note, DE should reorganize the rare drops, for example it makes no sense that neural sensors drop from infested

on every planet, you can get rare resources , does not matter what type of missions.

Trust me, do couple full runs, collecting all mats there are, and see for yourself at the end of mission. you will be suprised that you can get 3 orokin cells, sometimes 4 morphics.

Galium and control module was x5 for me (nef and raptor)

Sry, you're right. I meant just the higher drop chances for bosses on the planet of course.

Morphics

Nope.

I agree that you can get an orokin cell, but they can drop everywhere.

You know, you can see which ressources drop on which planet, right?

on every planet, you can get rare resources , does not matter what type of missions.

Trust me, do couple full runs, collecting all mats there are, and see for yourself at the end of mission. you will be suprised that you can get 3 orokin cells, sometimes 4 morphics.

Galium and control module was x5 for me (nef and raptor)

I'm referring to planets like Venus, Phobos and Sedna which don't drop any rare resources.

By consequence the bosses of these planets don't drop any rare resources either, except for a very low chance to drop an orokin cell (which every boss has regardless of the planet)

Edited by CubedOobleck

Sry, you're right. I meant just the higher drop chances for bosses on the planet of course.

Nope.

I agree that you can get an orokin cell, but they can drop everywhere.

You know, you can see which ressources drop on which planet, right?

I got some morphics on Sedna too u_u

I got some morphics on Sedna too u_u

How can this be? Morphics aren't listed as a drop on Sedna.

I farmed Kela 100 times (or more, stopped counting) for Saryn's system,

never got one morphics.

And I don't rush, loot all, rubedo and alloy plates will be needed again in the future I hope.

How can this be? Morphics aren't listed as a drop on Sedna.

I farmed Kela 100 times (or more, stopped counting) for Saryn's system,

never got one morphics.

And I don't rush, loot all, rubedo and alloy plates will be needed again in the future I hope.

I don't know. And I don't think the ressources are limited to the ones listed, there are maybe some exceptions.

I don't really loot everything, I just do my mission and loot whatever I find but don't search around.

By the way, I didn't get a morphic in the boss mission, but in the normal missions I got 1-2.

I don't know. And I don't think the ressources are limited to the ones listed, there are maybe some exceptions.

I don't really loot everything, I just do my mission and loot whatever I find but don't search around.

By the way, I didn't get a morphic in the boss mission, but in the normal missions I got 1-2.

Interesting. Never happened to me that I get a ressource not listed as drop on the planet

(orokin cells excepted of course).

But if they drop in normal missions, then there is no reason why they shouldn't drop in boss missions...