Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Sometimes Breaks Melee

Noraura

I'm not sure what I'm doing to cause this and don't know how to reproduce it, but 5/10 times that I play Mesa, I can't use melee at all, except for air directional melee and a broken slam attack.

Attempting to use melee, either quick or ordinary, results in me attempting to unsheathe my Dual zoren from my back but instantly puts them back onto my back.

Any help would be appreciated.

If anyone can come up with a solid repro for this, it would be very helpful!  I would definitely try, but I don't have Mesa on PC yet! :-(  I am assuming it's probably one of her abilities causing this in conjunction with using it while melee weapons are out etc...  Perhaps her ultimate? -- as this would pull those crazy pistols out and actually probably sheath your melee weapons?  I am not sure exactly how it works yet, I have only seen videos.

It's probably a mix of her ultimate and other two abilities.

I can recall using 2 and 3 in a void mission and I was tackling a Heavy gunner when they did their AoE smash and blew me away. I think immediately after I couldn't use my melee.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ran into this same bug today while using Bo Prime.  Every time I quick melee, my Mesa would simply loop partway through the weapon switch animation and not melee.  It worked fine initially but I was using abilities and attacks fairly aggressively (Kappa,Sedna MD).  Switching to melee mode did not help.