Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Stasis Chamber List Is Cut Off

MantisCore

The list of Kubrows in stasis is cut off in the stasis chamber UI, only showing the top two entries fully and completely obscuring any entries beyond the first four. They seem to still be clickable but can't be seen. Trying to scroll the list does not help.

I don't recall seeing this before U16 but I seldom use Kubrows so this issue might be older than that. I play in 2560x1440, in case this is resolution related.

2uo6mpd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Aye, I have 6 in stasis and can't see the details of the bottom row properly. Will screenshot when I get home.

AvwDBNl.jpg

Can't see name or rank of my 7th Kubrow at all, despite being scrolled down as far as it'll allow.

Edited by ACorpse

• 1 month later...

irritating that this is still an issue.  I did find that it seems (at least in my case) to be tied directly to what resolution I choose.  When I run at native  2560x1600  I can just barely see the top of the second row.  Each time I reduced my resolution I could see a little more of the list until at 1920x1080 I could see most of the list.  If I go all the way to 1280 it seems to be all there although that seems like a terrible work around especially since people are paying platinum for those hidden stasis slots.

• 4 weeks later...