Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoVIP 2019: Tokyo Game Show!

[DE]Rebecca

TGS19_TennoVIP_NewsHeader.jpg

Digital Extremes visits Japanese Tenno!

It’s official - we’re bringing TennoVIP To Japan!

Join us at TennoVIP 2019: Tokyo Games Show! Joining the fun at Tokyo Game Show, we are hosting an after party where you can squad up with your fellow Tenno and your friends at Digital Extremes for a night of prizes, partying and talking all things Warframe.

This is a first-come, first-serve event with limited capacity. A ticket is required to enter. Only reserve a ticket if you are sure you can make it. You do not need a ticket to Tokyo Game Show in order to join us at the TennoVIP event!

You must be 18 years of age or older. ID and Ticket is required at the door.

Get your tickets now before they’re gone - only reserve if you plan on coming - meaning you'll be in Tokyo, Japan!

• 2 weeks later...
vor 16 Stunden schrieb vadiks2003:

lol anyways i dont think anyone younger than 18 manages to go into tokyo to go in this event thing

but well, atleast noone's gonna try 

since wf has an pegi age rating of 18+, i don't see why kids would come.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (NSW)ChokolatStarmi said:

ya i'm in japan, and am going to the TGS tomorrow (Saturday in Japan) but I have no idea where/when to find any warframe information on the event site.

If anyone has any info, please let me know. I would be excited to advantage of this opportunity.

I went to the TGS today, but I could not find any Warframe or DE related booth there.
Maybe they just host this VIP event only? I regret that I missed the ticket...

Archived