Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

platinum discount & login rewards

-SoTS-Eiferia

I had a few when I first joined the game but haven't seen one in years possibly. I have in the past purchased Prime Access and haven't seen one since I did. Not sure but it appears that if you purchase a Prime Access you don't get discounts ever again. ..or that how it looks to me. I use my Platinum to assist other Clan Members when they need it but without the discounts I haven't been able to do that as much as I used to or Id like to.

1 hour ago, DTMob said:

i recently had one.. and 2 weeks ago i got another one... 75% XD sooo lucky

Have you purchased a Prime Access before? I guess thats what Im curious about. As I very rarely miss logging in each day and I would have thought that at least once in the last 2 years (730 logins) I might have got something...ANYTHING. And I have gotten the same response from the Members in my Clan that login as much as I do. Just seems. ..ODD.

Just now, KatanAkuma said:

Have you purchased a Prime Access before? I guess thats what Im curious about. As I very rarely miss logging in each day and I would have thought that at least once in the last 2 years (730 logins) I might have got something...ANYTHING. And I have gotten the same response from the Members in my Clan that login as much as I do. Just seems. ..ODD.

i have never bought any prime access but yeah some plat everytime i get that 75% discount.. i guess the DE's system trying to hook me up on buying plat lol.

Just now, DTMob said:

i have never bought any prime access but yeah some plat everytime i get that 75% discount.. i guess the DE's system trying to hook me up on buying plat lol.

Hehe, yeah you might be right. Sweet thanks for letting me know.

Id be curious if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them, and if they have purchased a Prime Access before and received a Discount for Platinum after their purchase.

Damn. I guess Im one of the few that don't get them anymore. They just haven't popped up at all in the last 2 years + with all the logins Ive had. Id be open to have DE check my logs to prove Im not spinning it. Its not really like you could call it a random thing if you don't see it even once within 600 or so logins... regardless of the discount percentage.

• 1 month later...