Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis Warframe Sketch Project - Hi Please Offer Your Opinion Or Sketches About The Second Coming Of This Boss I Will Be Posting Sketches

VoidGhost

This thread is made to create the best possible representation of Lephantis Infested arch Boss transformation as Warframe or based on my prefered Lore addition the representation of his inevitable transformation right after his defeat in the Derelict assasination mission.in order to survive.

I will be posting many sketches in order to create a Perfect design to represent him so can you.If selected by the Developer team to apear in the game as a stage 2 Derelict assasination mission Boss he should be dropable and equipable as a Warframe.There should be a choice for the players before equiping him as an armor,either to wear the armor with him as a symbiotic host or play as Lephantis in Tenno form Wearing this infested Warframe Armor

GWKCKuw.jpg

Lephantis Warframe:The Warframe Transformation of the Infested Boss (sketch version 1)

Skill 1 : Absorb enemy body part

The Warframe absorbes body parts from the enemies transforming to them or gaining their skills for a short period

Skill 2:Fuse enemies to one bomb

The Warframe can fuse enemies to one body and themn make it explode or choose to fight him

Skill 3:Drain life and energy

The Warframe uses the power of the infested to connect with the bodies of the enemies and leave them dry of life and energy

Skill 4:Weaponize foes

The Warframe controls the enemy bodies with infested power and weaponizes them in melee and ranged ways

Skill 5:Call the Void

......... press the right code and the void manifestation of your choice will apear

Pandora from Devil May Cry

example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWJQ0WZwhv0 

Void key code result example Void Horse Mount

Qg1BVSR.jpg

These are 3 minute sketch work people I know it is a bit messy

Transformation mechanics of Lephantis in summerised form:

Since the Virus can absorb it can become to what it absorbs as well as aquire it's own personality and alignment.....

Edited by VoidGhost

In the Lotus' name that's a long title. If I were you I'd take it
"Lephantis Warframe Sketch Project - Hi Please Offer Your Opinion Or Sketches About The Second Coming Of This Boss I Will Be Posting Sketches"
And reduce it to ""Lephantis Warframe Sketch Project"
Now, my opinion on the actual piece
The first drawing is nice but it doesn't really match the infested style to be honest. It doesn't look infested. It looks demonic. Very different things. I can't really see Lephantis as a warframe. Maybe a better concept would be an entirely different and new boss for the infested (they need new bosses anyway) of an infested warframe (however that would work. I was under the impression that the Tenno were immune to the Technocyte and has a symbiotic relationship with one strain, hence their suits and the infested's ability to contact Tenno)

Also, I'm sad to say that the Devs said there wouldn't be any mounts until update 200 (According to Sheldon). Also that drawings a tad... what's the word... Messy? I'm sorry, trying to be honest. Too many spikes that are too large. Messy's the only word I can think of.