Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow For Specter Crafting Based On Saved Loadout Regardless Of Current Loadout Conclave

survient

This is basically the same request as https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/229048-improved-specter-crafting-when-building-multipole-high-conclaves/ however I'm not so sure that their request is very clear.

Basically the issue is that in order to craft high conclave specter's your current loadout's conclave has to meet the required rating, even though you have saved loadouts that meet the conclave. The idea here would be to allow us to choose to craft a specter based on a saved loadout, even when our current loadout doesn't meet the required conclave rating. In this case we'd be able to craft based on the saved loadout(meets minimum conclave), but not on the current loadout(does not meet conclave). 

Oh yeah! I was going to make a post about this. Can't craft my Cosmic Specters if i'm using my leveling gear. If i don't have a saved loadout then fine, lock me out of it (Although you could just give us a pop-up that says that i suck too much to make a Specter out of me, can't you?). But if i have a saved loadout and i'm going to click "Preserve" anyways, then why must you keep asking me to be 1800 Conclave to do so?

• 4 weeks later...

I was also going to post about this but since the thread already exists I'll just post it here instead.

It simply doesn't seem to make any sense that you can't craft a loadout you have already saved. It makes me think that DE just forgot to add that function when they were adding specters to the game.