Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boy Warframes Vs Girl Warframes!

AndreValias

The classic sexist battle royale game is back, but with a wonderfully NinjasPlayFree Warframe-y twist!

For those who have never played this entertainingly pointless struggle of good and evil, of yin and yang, of man-o to woman-a (Not saying woman-a is evil at all, I swear), the structure of the game is simple:

The game begins at 2500.

If you play as a Male Warframe (Excalibur, Rhino, etc), you will -1 from the count.

If you play as a Female Warframe (Mirage, Mag, etc), you will +1 to the count.

(If you play multiple warframes, just pick your favourite or the one you identify most with)

The objective for the Boy Warframes is to reduce the count to 0, whilst the Girl Warframes aim to reach 5000!

Ah, but all games have RULES!

1) Please use proper maths. (I have my 5th Grade Referee here to ensure that you do)

2) Only add/subtract the count once in your post. (Again, I have my 5th Grade Referee here to ensure this)

3) Don't even try to double-post. (Really, don't.)

4) First counts gets counted, which means if someone manages to change the count before you, your post is irrelevant.

5) Please put the resulting count in you post, for simplicity's sake.

6) You are allowed to count more than once through multiple posts, just not consecutively.

7) If any of the first three rules are violated, both sexes are disqualified and the count goes back to 2500.

8) Have fun, yes?

Oh, and follow Forum Ten Commandments too!

So, are we all clear?

5668950.gif

Good.

Begin!

Edited by AndreValias

So wait the objective is just to get more people who comment of one gender than the other? 

It's a game of teamwork, hardship, friendship, and BELIEVIN' IN YOSELF!!!!!!

(Pretty much, yeah. So start stacking, all you sexist Tenno.)

can you only post 1 frame or do you have to post all the frames you actively play? (or something else entirely)

Just your favourite, or at least the one you identify with the most.

#Lokiprimemasterrace

GG WP

I will eat you and your illusions.

Boy and girl? Really? Are you 10?

Welp...think so...Use male and female instead, it's the proper term.

I did, didn't I?

If you play as a Male Warframe (Excalibur, Rhino, etc), you will -1 from the count.

If you play as a Female Warframe (Mirage, Mag, etc), you will +1 to the count.

Derp.

Although I play with more than one frame, trinity is still the frame I like most in a way (even though I use other frames depending on the mission).

Boy and girl? Really? Are you 10?

Welp...think so...Use male and female instead, it's the proper term.

That's like the PRIME example of only reading the topic title. good job you don't get a retry.