Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To See A Kubrow Fix

I love my kubrows !

But on thing I find annoying is when your kubrow goes to rip off someone's head and there lucky enough to wrestle them off you can't do any damage to them when this is happening ,

Now if one of my pitty's decides to attack you and you manage to stop them from ripping your throat out I'd still be able to attack you at the same time giving me the upper hand with the help of my dogs ,

The kubrows should be able to give you this advantage too,

Just a thought.

This got fixed on PC (update 16.4 I think), so it should be on its way for you as well.

This, all enemy units have now forgotten the secret puppy wrangling techniques they stole from Drahk Masters, Sunika and Sahasa finishers work on PC now. Except for the aforementioned Drahk Masters, who are supposed to be able to do that.

Just like when Manics where first introduced on PC, all enemies learned how to instantly kip up and overcome knockdowns until they fixed it.

Basically the last few times a special enemy with a counter animation has been added all enemies accidentally learned it too...

MrPie5 is correct! The following related fixes were added in PC Update 16.4, and will be included in the next console build:

- Fixed the Kubrow using the wrong finisher on enemies.
- Fixed the Kubrow’s finisher animation on the Drahk Master making the victim immune to outside damage for the duration of the animation.

Closing thread!