Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Warframe Bouda Concept Art (Now With Some Colour!)

ValhaHazred

0007361.jpg

Second concept (half-assed partial colour)

Pictured here with the Felior Rapier.

I see her as a guerrilla warrior, hitting fast and decisively but with poor combat endurance.

Shields: great

Armor: low

Health: low

Power: medium

Speed: very fast

Powers: 1. Beatdown - Bouda likes to punch things. This power lets her punch a LOT.

Raiden_Electric_Punch.gif

2. Caltrops - Bouda understands that no warrior can fight every foe. To cover retreats she can drop small fields of razor sharp spikes. Caltrops deal minor damage but stun and knockdown any enemy that steps into the field.

3. Intimidation - Bouda throws her head back and laughs maniacally causing all nearby enemies to panic and run away for a few seconds.

4. Hyper Velocity Punch - Bouda accelerates to dozens of times the speed of sound in the space of 10 meters. The first enemy she hits is dealt 1500dmg, and all enemies in a cone behind are dealt 1000. The cone continues for 15 meters (effected by Stretch), continuing to deal high damage to each target. Enemies not directly killed will be knocked down. (thanks Aigloblam)

Edited by ValhaHazred

4: Infinite Mass Punch (Ala Superman)

Bouda accelerates to near light speed in the space of 10 meters. The first enemy she hits is dealt 1500dmg, and all enemies in a cone behind are dealt 1000. The cone continues for 15 meters (effected by Stretch), continuing to deal high damage to each target. Enemies not directly killed will be knocked down.

Edited by Aigloblam

000736p.jpg

First concept (footwear not done)

I see her as a guerrilla warrior, hitting fast and decisively but with poor combat endurance.

Powers:

1. Beatdown - Bouda likes to punch things. This power lets her punch a LOT.

2. Caltrops - Bouda understands that no warrior can fight every foe. To cover retreats she can drop small fields of razor sharp spikes. Caltrops deal minor damage but stun and knockdown any enemy that steps into the field.

3. Intimidation - Bouda throws her head back and laughs maniacally causing all nearby enemies to panic and run away.

4. I'm honestly not sure. I'd rather not do the standard AoE thing.

Epic idea by the way, Well thought out, well designed.

9/10, Would buy with Plat

4: Infinite Mass Punch (Ala Superman)

Bouda accelerates to near light speed in the space of 10 meters. The first enemy she hits is dealt 1500dmg, and all enemies in a cone behind are dealt 1000. The cone continues for 15 meters (effected by Stretch), continuing to deal high damage to each target. Enemies not directly killed will be knocked down.

I'm going to change the name, but I really like that mechanic.

Epic idea by the way, Well thought out, well designed.

9/10, Would buy with Plat

Why thank you *3*

• 2 weeks later...

The idea is that she is for hit and run attacks, so if she stays in direct combat too long she goes squish. Sheilds really matter more for that style of play than armor.

Exactly. On my Excalibur i have Base health, but a maxed out Redirection. Also with Guardian on Shade, i get effectively double the shields. So i can be a serious hit and run player. I have other builds for him of course, but that one is for Assassinations and Speed runs. Shield is more important for me mostly because unlike health, It can regenerate, regenerate REALLY fast with a max Fast Deflection.

I think this Bouda concept is pretty damn good As Is....If we could just drop it into the game right now i think it would work fine. Maybe a few tweaks, but i dont even think those are needed.

• 2 weeks later...

0007361.jpg

Second concept (half-assed partial colour)

Powers: 1. Beatdown - Bouda likes to punch things. This power lets her punch a LOT.

3. Intimidation - Bouda throws her head back and laughs maniacally causing all nearby enemies to panic and run away for a few seconds.

4. Hyper Velocity Punch - Bouda accelerates to dozens of times the speed of sound in the space of 10 meters. The first enemy she hits is dealt 1500dmg, and all enemies in a cone behind are dealt 1000. The cone continues for 15 meters (effected by Stretch), continuing to deal high damage to each target. Enemies not directly killed will be knocked down. (thanks Aigloblam)

since she is a guerrilla style warrior what about using cloaks or diversions to do attacks and ambush enemys guerrilla warfare is all about ambushing your enemys and taking them out before they know they are even dead it would make sence for her to use diversions or use attacks that come out of no were to destroy the enemy before they can react your attacks like beatdown and hyper velocity punch which would be funny if it was called falcon punch would be awesome on a brawler warframe that uses his or her's fists to deliver brutal justice love the artwork though your warframe looks awesome calotraps would only be useful for like infested or moas and intimidation i am not sure that woud be very useful but overall it looks good also not trying to spit on your work or offend you just voicing my opinion on the frame