Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Plush

RiftGuard

You should consider commissions for this stuff, I'd love a Nyx or Mag. I'm fairly sure that DE would love it to happen until/unless they're planning on doing their own. It's very good advertisement for art sites! Should ask someone more qualified to answer first though.

Anyway, really good job, she's adorable!

You should consider commissions for this stuff, I'd love a Nyx or Mag. I'm fairly sure that DE would love it to happen until/unless they're planning on doing their own. It's very good advertisement for art sites! Should ask someone more qualified to answer first though.

Anyway, really good job, she's adorable!

I am currently taking commissions for plushies and the info is on my DeviantART page - YoshifFan37.

The reason I haven't made a thread about commissions before is that I didn't know if DE would mind at all and I didn't want to come off as pushy/hawking wares so to speak. I'm still fairly new to the whole commission thing. Any advice is greatly appreciated. :)

"Should ask someone more qualified to answer first though." Is that referring to me? Or DE if they want plush warframe merch?

And thank you!! :D

Edited by RiftGuard

"Should ask someone more qualified to answer first though." Is that referring to me? Or DE if they want plush warframe merch?

It's their intellectual property, selling items based on it can be classed as going against copyright. Permission from the company is always a good idea if only for courtesy.

It's their intellectual property, selling items based on it can be classed as going against copyright. Permission from the company is always a good idea if only for courtesy.

Thank you! I sent in a request for permission. :)

• 2 weeks later...