Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fan-Art

DemonicKnight786

Here are some amazing fan-art I have seen (one of them has been posted here often). Please DE don't play it safe with designs, let your creativity flow! Please Post Fan-art that you think DE should implement in Warframe.

Melee-centric warframe

RE9DcxM.jpg

What should have been anti-matter lol

warframe-concept-0388e93b-sz320x512.jpg

This is just cool lol

warframe___oc_locust___redo_by_mrrumbles

Stalkers friend? :P

warframe_by_mrrumbles-d60nj1n.jpg

While all of these pictures are amazing, I gotta say. The one you say "should have been antimatter" looks like something out of Mass Effect, imo. I'd pass on it being anti-matter and being something else.

And I love the melee-centric one:D Looks like a mix of Excalibur and a Predator.

While all of these pictures are amazing, I gotta say. The one you say "should have been antimatter" looks like something out of Mass Effect, imo. I'd pass on it being anti-matter and being something else.

And I love the melee-centric one:D Looks like a mix of Excalibur and a Predator.

SHOULD BE DARK MATTER! Make a dark matter themed frame! Give it gravity/stealth powers! We need another stealth/manipulator frame!

I love the melee one! I prefer fighting with sword and axes anyway.

As for Stalker's friend-- WHOAH. I don't want to fight him anytime soon. Maybe he would show up on the new "skull" missions that were mentioned in the livestream.

The design for Anti-matter looks slightly similar to volt for me. I've never played Mass Effect 3, soo...

• 2 weeks later...

Only post another person's art if you know the source.

Well if you looked at the bottom right of the pictures, only the 'antimatter' frame doesn't have the artists signature. Because without that it usually becomes annoying tracing down from the secondary, tertiary, quaternary websites that post the pictures.

Though I tried and couldn't find the artist for that one picture. If anyone finds it plz post here, much appreciated

Edited by DemonicKnight786

• 1 month later...

All Fan-Art in this post was taken and credited to the posters on this site : http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artists/348305370?view_mode=2&offset=35

And the original artists have signed their pictures anyhow, sorry about the others found them on google images lol but they also have the artist's signatures

Please thumbs up if you like, maybe these awesome artists will get recognized :D

Orokin Void Frame (By ~wolf-in-bound)

warframe___cabal_by_wolf_in_bound-d63e94

Loki Revamp? (By ManoAlada)

p_5_by_manoalada-d5xqull.jpg

Nyx Prime (By ~wolf-in-bound)

warframe___nyx_prime_by_wolf_in_bound-d6

Saryn Revamp? (By: VicDeLaCruz)

original_warframe_concept__shard_by_vicd

Duelist Frame (By ~Penett)

study_ver_2_by_penett-d5w8os1.jpg

Oculus Warframe (By ~MnStrptrSkrn)

oculus_warframe_by_mnstrptrskrn-d66qe26.